Talent Life Cycle™
Managers today have a long list of responsibilities that go beyond the primary task of managing a team’s performance. This causes less focus on working toward goals as a team; and without clear and consistent communication, employees struggle with self-management and direction. is the solution for managers to build an effective team.
The Process is Simple!
TLC allows 24/7 access to a web-based program where a manager and employee can focus on work and developmental priorities at the same time. The manager can track employee Goals, Challenges and Projects, to the task level. They can collaborate, exchange performance feedback, and maintain an update-to-date activity status.
Why it Works
With Talent Life Cycle™, managers and their teams can be more effective achieving organization goals. Using TLC, employees can update their manager of potential problems and corrective strategies. TLC tracks personal accountabilities and commitments to deadlines, and flags late projects. With this level of communication, businesses can significantly reduce wasted time, poor communications, and a breakdown in the manager/employee relationship, which study after study confirms to be the leading cause of employee turnover.
Achieve Long-Term Benefits
• Regular and concrete feedback from the manager will benefit the employee’s task management and teamwork skills.
• TLC tracks coaching notes, project notes, and general communications for performance evaluations.
• TLC provides an array of THINKING tools for the employee to work through goals, challenges, obstacles, and solutions.
• TLC provides a process for tracking behavioral improvement.
• It allows for multi-tier management and coaching, allowing the leadership team to access information throughout the company.
• TLC is integrated with our assessment data which allows easy access to current assessment results.
• Human Resource ensures that managers are current with performance feedback documentation.
Call to learn more about TLC and to arrange a demonstration. 603.766.4935 or
...if this is a successful employe, review Succession issues.